2010 Teen Photography Contest
- For teens in grades 7 thru 12 who are Skokie residents or attend a Skokie school.
- Photos must be originals taken by the entrant.
- Limit of 2 entries per person.
- Photos may be in black-and-white or color. (Photoshop manipulation is not allowed.)
- Photos will be judged based on creativity and overall quality.
- Winners will be announced during National Library Week on Friday, April 16, 2010.
- Winning photos will appear on the Library website and will be displayed in the Library.
How to Submit Your Photography
- Entries may be submitted on CD at the Readers Services Desk or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Each photo must have an accompanying entry form. Please complete the entry form below.
- All entries must be received by Friday, April 9, 2010.
Best Buy gift cards will be awarded to the top three entries.
1st Place: $100
2nd Place: $50
3rd Place: $25